Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Going Blonde.




I have been bored with my hair for quite a while now. It's just so plain. I have a few natural ginger/auburn highlights running through it, which gives an alright effect but I have just been desperate to enhance it some more. For ages, I was considering getting some copper highlights, just to make it brighter but I have now decided I want to go full on blonde.

But I am absolutely bricking it. It can very easily mess up, especially because I have dark enough hair already. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. Do I just suck it up and chance it or do I just stick with my boring mane of hair? 

I'd love all of your feedback on the topic of going blonde. Did it work out for you or did it go disastrously wrong? Many people have told me that the upkeep can be extremely expensive, because the roots grow out so quickly.  Also, because bleach is often used it can dry the hair out and leave it very damaged. Which is not something anyone wants.

If you are from around the Dublin area, where did you go to get your hair done? I'v heard a few suggestions as to where do the best highlights but i'd really appreciate more opinions! I'd be willing to pay good money to get the best job done, as it is something i'v wanted for a long time now.  

Here are some pictures I found online, and are what I want my hair to turn out like. It may be impossible to achieve the same look (especially because all these women are absolutely stunning anyway and can pull it off) and because it looks like they have naturally light ashy toned hair already, whereas mine is more warm toned and red.













Do you reckon it would suit me? Or would it look kind of shite? All opinions are very much appreciated! 








2 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award!!!
    All rules, plus my questions are over at http://beautywithbrushes.blogspot.ie/2013/10/i-been-nominated-for-liebster-award.html !
    Can't wait to see your post :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going blonde next week. We will both look perf i promise, go for it! Love your blog xo
    theglamaddict.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete