Saturday, 7 September 2013

Linda's FOTD


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10111047/?claim=92kqmxcr97p">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



Linda.



My friends are used to me begging to do their make-up whenever they have a big occasion coming up. I have done my best friend Linda's make-up loads of times and absolutely love it. She has the most perfect face. 

This time, she was heading off to a wedding and needed something to compliment a black dress with red accessories. Although I would have loved to have added a red lip to this look, I knew it would have been too much along with the shoes and the bag. We eventually settled on a simple gold/brown smokey eye after trying out a really dark black smokey eye. This look obviously wasn't very wedding appropriate, or good for day time but Linda has promised me I can steal her face again to post a tutorial of it on here. It would be perfect for a night out. 






This make-up took barely any time to apply as I didn't need to use many products at all. Linda also has flawless skin so I didn't spend ages trying to cover up imperfections.  I also didn't need to spend time perfecting Linda's brows as they are so full and thick (how lucky is she!). 






The list of products I used on Linda;

MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Benefit Dandelion Blusher
Urban Decay Naked Palette; Naked, Buck, Half-Baked 
Urban Decay Basics Palette; Venus, Foxy, Faint, Crave
Benefit Bad Gal Mascara
Maybelline The Falsies "Flared" Mascara



We had to use Linda's iPhone to take pictures of the make-up instead of my usual camera as we were in a rush to leave. Apologies for the quality of the pics. The gold shimmer eye-shadow was a lot more noticeable and intense in person!

Find Linda @savageisland_


No comments:

Post a Comment