Sunday, 1 September 2013

Gel Eyeliner - Catrice



This is a really really quick post but I wanted to review the Catrice gel eyeliner as I have had it for way over a year now and wouldn't be without it.

This is a seriously good product for the price.



With the Catrice double ended liner brush



       It costs around 3euro and compares to MAC's Fluidline in "Blacktrack" and the slightly                                                                             cheaper Maybelline one.

It is very long lasting. 

When I wake up after a night out it is still very much intact on my horrendous hungover face. It is so long lasting that I found it impossible to remove until I discovered baby oil (I will post a full make-up removal post soon).



Kind of gross, I need to replace it


Pure black pigment, extremely opaque which is fantastic for such a cheap product.

And finally the most important thing: it is a dream to apply. Incredibly smooth and so easy to work with.

I like to apply it with the double ended liner brush, also by Catrice and also costing around 3euro.





I think this also comes in a brown shade which I assume is every bit as good as the black.




No comments:

Post a Comment